International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms
The 5th International Medicinal Mushroom Conference (June 2009, P.R. China)
Date and Location:
The 5th International Medicinal Mushroom Conference (IMMC5) will be held in Nantong Jiangsu, China between the 18th and 21st of June, 2009. Registry date: June 17, 2009.
Programs of the conference
A. Scientific Forum on Medicinal Mushrooms
1. Taxonomy, ecology and germplasm depositories.
2. Nutritional attributes and medicinal effects.
3. Physiology, biochemistry and genetics.
4. Medicinal importance of β-glucans and lectins in me dicinal mushrooms
5. Cultivation techniques and fermentation processes used in medicinal mushroom production.
6. Medicinal mushrooms in folklore, and their coincident and differing roles in modern-day Chinese and Western medicine.
7. Satellite symposia:
a. Ganoderma spp: perspectives and challenges.
b. Cordyceps sinensis: perspectives and challenges,
c. Industrial-scale production, promotion and marketing of medicinal mushrooms.
B. International Industrial Exhibition of Medicinal Mushrooms and Mushroom Products
Offering 50−80 standard stands (3m×3m) to exhibit mushroom products and the latest research
Mycological Society of China
China Chamber of Commerce of Import and Export of Foodstuffs Native Produce and Animal By-Products
Nantong Municipal People's Government
Local Organizing Committee:
Add: No.68-A Zhongyang Road,Nantong, Jiangsu, China. P.C.:226009